How to uninstall Kite
To completely remove Kite from your system, there are a number of steps to follow.
Uninstall all editor plugins
First, you will need to uninstall the editor plugins Kite has installed.
Stop other Kite services
- On macOS, run the terminal command
launchctl remove com.kite.KiteHelperto stop the Kite Helper service.
- On macOS, drag
Applicationsfolder to the trash.
- On Windows, you can uninstall Kite using the Add or Remove Programs tool.
- On Linux, run the uninstaller located at
Remove Kite data
Finally, you can remove the local Kite data stored on your system.
- On macOS and Linux, run the terminal command
rm -rf ~/.kite.
- On Windows, remove the directory