Configuring Kite for Spyder
You can change Spyder's completions settings to change the behavior of Kite. To do so, open Spyder's preferences and then click on "Completion and linting" on the left hand side to see the available settings.
We recommend the following settings for an optimal experience with Kite:
- Ensure that "Enable code completion" is checked.
- Ensure that "Show completions on the fly" is checked.
- Change the value of "Show automatic completions after characters inserted" to 1.
- Change the value of "Show automatic completions after keyboard idle (ms)" to 100 or less.
- Ensure that "Enable code snippets" is checked.